We installed the tiniest home lift in Sydney.
The Air30 home lift was installed in Sydney recently.
It is our smallest home elevator and it can perform as well as a regular size elevator.
The available space for the successful lift project was 750mm, which seems to be beyond chance, but it turned out well.
The Air30 small home lift only requires a 30″ (750mm) external diameter making this an adaptable, compact and cost-effective option for townhouses and other tight spaces where a traditional lift would not be viable.
We are pleased to provide a fantastic product that will assist many individuals in maintaining their 2-storey residences.
How does the Air Home lift work?
1. During ascent, the system extracts air from the top, creating a vacuum that makes the elevator car go upwards.
2. For the descent, the intake of air is controlled, causing the car to smoothly move downwards due to gravity.
The Air home lift simplifies the operation while reducing the wear and tear of components:
a smooth, safe & reliable system.
Basic Technical Specifications
- Single passenger elevator
- 159kg / 350lbs lift capacity
- External cylinder diameter: (750mm / 30 inches)
- 9m / 30 ft per minute travelling speed
- Aluminum & polycarbonate structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting & fan
- In-line door openings
When the elevator is installed in an open space, a double-height area, indoor mezzanine or a stairwell where it’s
not applicable to have a through-floor hole.
For Balcony Applications, it’s necessary to install a Landing, Platform or Walkway (not provided) at the balcony
level for ease of entry & exit for the passenger.
Given the elevator’s circular design, this pre-construction requirement covers the space between the elevator and
balcony floor while ensuring stability as the Pneumatic Elevator is attached to the structure on each level by means
of a Balcony Band (provided by the installer).
A finished through-floor hole is made at each level with a finished diameter 2″ inches greater than the exterior diameter of the Pneumatic Elevator model. The holes must be perfectly aligned in applications with three, four or five stops.
For a Landing, Platform or Walkway constructed for Balcony Applications, it is recommended that the finished landing at its widest point be 1/2 inch greater than the diameter of the Pneumatic Elevator purchased.
Meeting this recommendation will ensure that the Pneumatic Elevator chosen will fit properly, with a clean aesthetic.
Advantages of Air30 Home lift
- Not requiring a pre-construction shaft, pit or machine room, Pneumatic Elevators simply rest on the existing ground floor, offering more installation flexibility while optimising home space.
- With minimal pre-construction requirements, Pneumatic Elevators are quick & easy to install with installations being completed in as little as 2 – 3 days.
- A plug & play system requiring a 220-volt power supply, these eco-friendly elevators utilize very few moving parts and have minimal maintenance requirements with no harmful oils or lubricants utilized for operation.
- Certified for up to 5 stops or 50 feet in total rise, Air30 lifts are custom built to the height of each home with three different sizes available to meet your project’s installation requirements.