The Perfect Lift For Your Residential & Commercial Building.
Suitable for a maximum lifting height of 3m.
VERTICAL LIFT UNAPORTE®
With our unique vertical lift, you can reach all levels of your building with minimal intervention in the existing building structure.
Suitable for a maximum lifting height of 2m for DDA compliance & 3m for residential.
Without a shaft, the lift finds its place in all possible installation situations.
All inclusive concept
Full Graphic Display
VERSATILE IN USE:
The vertical lift from Ascendor proves itself in both public and private use: particularly robust materials and user-friendly technology make it an all-purpose solution for wheelchair users and people with other walking disabilities – whether with a rollator or also for convenience transporting heavy objects.
Design finish in silver metallic, LED display, automatic control of the doors, soft start and soft stop, emergency call button, emergency stop switch, automatic speed reduction in front of the stops, contact baffle on the underside of the platform and grab handle.
Self-Explanatory Error Display
In the event of a fault, a colour display provides information about the cause and possible remedies.
This way 80% of all maintenance cases can be avoided. The display also provides information about the current operating status at a glance.
Remote Enquiry Operating Status
Your Ascendor technician can check the status of your lift within seconds if necessary and give valuable advice remotely.
Voice output: for more intelligibility
- fully automatic control of the doors (optional)
- sensor keys on the control panel
- soft start/soft stop via the frequency-controlled drive system
- for indoor and outdoor use
- the emergency call button and emergency stop function
- optimum space requirement/usable platform area ratio
- no pit required due to the drive-on ramp
- simple retrofitting
- cabin RAL 9023 (pearl dark grey)
- lifting column anodised aluminium
- steel/aluminium lightweight construction
- with powder coating
- panelling made of scratch-resistant plastic
- max. 0.15 m/sec
- guide chain system with electric drive 0.75 kW
- safety gear with integrated speed limiter
- touch colour display
- integrated error memory
- numerous setting options
- RGB LED lighting (optional)
- voice output (optional)
- lockable radio pushbuttons
- 1400 x 1100 mm (LxW)
- aluminium profile
- 385 kg standard
- 1675 x 1290 mm (LxW) with a closed cabin