Air Vacuum Home Lift 30Single Passenger Residential Elevator
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- 50 ft (15m) Total Rise Max
- 30 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Five Stops
- External cylinder diameter: 30 inches (750mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 20 ½ inches (521mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6’7” (79 inches/ 2005mm)
- Entrance way opening: 20 ½ inches (521mm)
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- Power Supply: 25 AMP 220VAC
- In-line door openings
- Aluminum and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- Mechanical emergency safety brake system
Exterior Diameter: 30 Inches (750 millimeters) | Weight: 350 Pounds
Door Opening Options :
Phone | Cabin Key Lock | Earthquake Brackets
Single-Passenger Home Lift
TheAir vacuum home lift 30 is the smallest home elevator in the world, yet it is just as capable as other residential elevators that are much larger and much more expensive. The Air 30 elevator has a 350lb (159kg) lift capacity and is capable of up to 50 ft. (15m) of rise over as many as five stops. With a 30 inch outside diameter, it is small enough to fit in even the most modest-sized home. If you thought a home elevator was out of reach for you because of size constraints, this is the solution you have been looking for.
No pre-construction pit, hoist way or machine room required
Designed as a compact and cost-effective alternative to taking the stairs, and is ideal for townhouses and other tight areas where a traditional residential elevator wouldn’t even be a consideration. Only requires a 32″ finished through floor hole for the elevator cylinder.
Rather than requiring a large elevator shaft, this self-contained home elevator rests on the existing ground floor and provides a beautiful panoramic view as you travel from floor to floor within your home. During the ascent or descent, you will enjoy cool, ambient temperatures as a cabin fan circulates the air in the cabin and an LED light keeps the cabin lit.
Eco-Friendly Home Elevator
All that is needed to power this mighty elevator is 220V, 25 Amp, single phase service. This is roughly the same as what your washer and dryer use. From an environmental and cost-saving standpoint, the PVE30 draws the least amount of electricity out of all of all home elevator models. Just like the other models in our lineup, it does not even use electricity to descend. Not only will your life be a lot easier now that you can avoid the stairs, but your electric bill will barely change!
Just because it is small doesn’t mean it is any less capable or any less quality-made. It is manufactured from polycarbonate and aluminum, making it one of the best on the market today. Place your confidence in the PVE30 home elevator and you won’t be disappointed.
Panoramic and Round. The perfect fit
for any home decor
AIR driven home lift.
No cables or pistons
Self-supporting structure. Installed in as little as one to two days
Modular design for a quick
and clean installation
Plug and play
220v Single Phase
No pit required
Installed directly on the finished floor
The pneumatic vacuum elevator consists of three major components – the exterior cylinder, the elevator car and the suction assembly.
- Exterior assembly – a smooth transparent vertical cylinder made of polycarbonate and aluminium frame that can be installed almost anywhere.
- Elevator car – runs inside the cylinder on rails or columns which form part of the same self supporting structure of the cylinder. The walls of the car are also made of transparent polycarbonate panels. The car is equipped with an anchoring system that activates on reaching the indicated floor.
- Suction Assembly – located on the top of the cylinder. Houses the turbine engines, valves, and the PVE control board.