Otolift Air Stairlift
1x 230v/10A Power Point
Up to 12m
Up to 6
Automatic Folding Footrest
Thinnest Single Rail Worldwide
Otolift Air – not just a name but also a promise! More than 160,000 customers worldwide have already learned that an Otolift stairlift is much more than just a useful tool for everyday life. The Otolift models, the first of which was manufactured in 1968, help facilitate people living their lives the way they are used to – autonomously and independently, with joy and pleasure.
Otolift customers want to continue living their lives in the place that has been their home for years or even decades. Their own familiar home, surrounded by friends and neighbours, and enjoying the habits and hobbies that make life worthwhile. These things can still be enjoyed, even if mobility is restricted by a staircase.
Purchasing an Otolift curved internal stairlift means not only you receiving excellent service and a product of high quality, but the ability to continue in the life you wish to live.
Otolift customers acknowledge year after year – Otolift is freedom, freedom they deserve.
Otolift Air Curved – Flexible Convenience
Automatically Folding Footrest
Equipped with an automatically folding footrest as standard. You do not need to bend down to fold the footrest, saving you any discomfort.
Automated Swivel Seat
Equipped with an automated swivel seat, for a smooth ride and getting on and off safely. (Optional)
Reverse Drive Technology
Travelling backwards is also an option where stairs are particularly narrow, providing more seating comfort. This prevents you from hitting walls or hand rails with your knees. (Optional)
Otolift Air The 7 Advantages
1. Your hand rail could remain in place
2. Wide side of the stairs remains free
3. Thinnest single rail in the world
4. Super compact seat
5. Automated swivel seat
6. Automatically folding footrest
7. Fixed to the stairs
Otolift Air Reverse Drive Technology
Thanks to this smart technology the lift can travel partly or even entirely backwards. This prevents you from hitting the wall or handrail with your knees.
The safety belt is easy to use and can be operated with one hand.
The stairlift keeps functioning in case of power failure.
Your Otolift will stop when detecting an obstacle. Automatic, soft and safe.
The control lever is robust and stable enough to be used as a support.
The Otolift can be folded quickly. This saves space and leaves the stairs accessible.
Because of the short start, the passage or door at the bottom of the stairs remains clear
Pick your upholstery
The new Otolift Air does not only persuade by its exclusive design, but also because of the options available, that allow an element of personalisation to your lift. The Otolift is available with a seat in your favourite colour for a perfect match with your interior. Also in terms of materials there are various options. You choose and we make it happen.
- The Otolift Air Curved Stairlift has the thinnest single tube rail diameter of any stairlift measuring just 6mm wide. It can fit on most curved stairs and can negotiate 90 degree and 180 degree staircases with ease.
- The Otolift Air Curved Stairlift has a lovely sleek and stylish design with a host of optional features to customise the stairlift to your decor including a choice of fabric colours and rail colours.
- The Otolift Air Curved Stairlift will fold up when not in use to allow others to use the stairs. The armrests and footrest fold up and the Air comes with a powered folding footrest as standard.
- The built-in safety system with pressure sensitive edges will stop the stair lift automatically if it encounters any obstacles on the stairs.
- The stairlift comes with a Swivel Seat as standard, which is manually turned at the top of the stairs to help you get off the stairlift safely. An automatic swivel seat is available as an option.
- If you have narrow stairs there is an option to travel up the stairs in a downward facing swivel position.
- The unique controls on the Otolift Air require a light touch and are easy to use, with an on/off button on the arm.
- The stairlift is battery operated, so the stairlift works even in the event of a power cut. The lift is parked on a charge point to charge up the batteries.
- The retractable safety belt keeps stair lift users comfortable and secure.
Otolift Installation & Service
The installation of your stairlift will be carried out by experienced technicians. Flawlessly, cleanly and quickly. After the installation you will receive a calm, clear and extensive explanation. The technician will not leave before every question has been answered and you master the stairlift!
Your Otolift stairlift is…
• Screwed to the stairs
• Neatly finished within three hours
• Calm, clear and extensive explanation
• Installed entirely by experienced technicians
Finished within (3) three hours
An important part of our lifts design was to have the
installation carried out as smoothly as possible. Over
160,000 customers will agree that we succeeded in this:
Within three hours on average, your inconspicuous Otolift is
installed in your stairway.
After the installation you will receive calm, clear and
extensive explanation. The technicians will not leave until
you master the entire equipment!
Screwed to the stairs
Your Otolift will be screwed to the stairs. As such, it is not
necessary to drill into your walls or panels. If you would
prefer to have the stairlift mounted to the wall due to the
staircase material. No problem. We can offer this too.