Thinnest Single Rail Worldwide
Otolift Air Not just a name but also a promise! More than 160,000 customers worldwide have already learned that an Otolift stairlift is much more than a useful tool in everyday life. The Otolift models, the first of which was manufactured in 1968, help people to live their lives the way they are used to: autonomously and independently,with joy and pleasure.
Otolift customers want to live their lives in the place that has been their home for years or even decades. Their own familiar home, being close to friends and welcoming neighbours, the habits and hobbies that make life worthwhile, these are the things that can still be enjoyed, even if mobility is restricted by a staircase. Purchasing an Otolift stairlift means not only you choose excellent service and high quality, but more over you choose the life you wish to live.
Otolift customers acknowledge year after year: Otolift is freedom, freedom they deserve.
Otolift Air Curved Stairlift – Key features:
- The Otolift Air Curved Stairlift has the thinnest single tube rail diameter of any stairlift measuring just 6mm wide. It can fit on most curved stairs and can negotiate 90 degree and 180 degree staircases with ease.
- The Otolift Air Curved Stairlift has a lovely sleek and stylish design with a host of optional features to customise the stairlift to your decor including a choice of fabric colours and rail colours.
- The Otolift Air will fold up when not in use to allow other’s to use the stairs. The armrests and footrest fold up and the Air comes with a powered folding footrest as standard.
- The built-in safety system with pressure sensitive edges will stop the stair lift automatically if it encounters any obstacles on the stairs.
- The stairlift comes with a Powered Swivel Seat as standard which automatically turns at the top of the stairs to help you get off the stairlift safely. If you have narrow stairs there is an option to travel up the stairs in a downward facing swivel position.
- The unique controls on the Otolift Air requires a light touch and are easy to use, with an on/off button on the arm.
- The stairlift is battery operated, so the stairlift works even in the event of a power cut. The lift is parked on a charge point to charge up the batteries.
- The retractable safety belt keeps stair lift users comfortable and secure.
Otolift Air Flexible Convinence
Automatically Folding Footrest
Equipped with an automatically folding footrest as a standard. This way you do not need to bend down to fold the footrest.
Automated Swivel Seat
Equipped with an automated swivel seat, for a smooth ride and getting on and off safely. (Optional)
Reverse Drive Technology
Travelling backwards is also an option, providing more seating comfort. Also this prevents you from hitting walls or hand rails with your knees. Optional