The secret of a perfect installation
The solution provided with the installation of the home lift delivers home comfort and reliability. At the same time, thanks to the glass tower and the metal-look paint, it preserves the airy feeling and enhances the interior design
of the villa.
How is the Linea home lift manufactured?
Panoramic structure: Desenzano glass tower
- Cladding with glass panels on the four sides of the Suite home lift for extreme transparency;
- Steel structural components and panes frame in metal-look paint.
Cabin materials and aesthetic finishes:
- Cabin finishes and COP in mirror st. steel with two full-height windows;
- Mirror stainless steel ceiling with 4 LED lamps;
- Floor in natural parquet by the customer;
- GRETA Glazed Swing Door, with extra wide central window and flush handle. The paint used for the lift doors matches the tower finishes.
Safety and Comfort
- Emergency phone inside the cabin
- IR light curtain to protect the cabin entrance
- Alarm bell
- LED lamps cabin light with stand-by energy-saving mode and emergency light at power off
- Automatic relevelling and emergency release operations in case of power failure
- Central Operating Panel: call buttons, alarm buttons, emergency STOP switch and overload signal
- At landing: call buttons, present and busy cabin signals, alarm bell
- Long handrail in mirror stainless steel
|Client:||Residential home lift in Dicky Beach Sunshine Coast QLD|
|Type of lift:||Linea Home Lift|
|Material Used:||Stainless Steel|
|Manufacturer:||Made in Italy|