Air Vacuum Home Lift 37Two Passenger Residential Elevator
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- Self supporting structure
- 50 ft (15m) Total Rise Max
- 30 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Five Stops
- External cylinder diameter: 37 inches (933mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 32 inches (813mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6’5” (77 inches/ 1956mm)
- Entrance way opening: 21 inches (534mm)
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- Power Supply: 30 AMP 220VAC
- In-line, 180° and 90° door openings*
- Aluminum and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- Mechanical emergency safety brake system
Exterior Diameter: 37 Inches (933 millimeters) | Weight: 450 Pounds
Door Opening Options :
Phone | Cabin Key Lock | Earthquake Brackets
Two-Passenger Residential Elevator
The Air37 has paved the way for the rest of the vacuum elevators lineup. The many features of this Air37 home lift make it a great option if you want something more spacious than the Air Vacuum Home Lift 30, but do not have enough room or the need for the wheelchair-accessible Air52. It measures 37 inches in outside diameter and 32 inches wide on the interior of the cabin. This air-driven residential elevator can safely carry two adults, or 450 lbs, up to as many as five stops or 50 feet in total rise. For an even more comfortable ride, you can opt to have a cabin seat installed for a single rider to sit on while being carried up to another floor.
Space-Saving Solution for Your Home
The compact Air37 home elevator is the perfect option for an existing residence as it does not take up much space, but still accommodates all of the desired applications of any residential elevator. Whether it is used for passengers, suitcases, pets, household items, or anything else, the Air37 lift serves a number of functions without the consuming footprint and significant construction costs required of a traditional home elevator.
The Air37 offers in-line (same side) or 180° (opposite side) door openings with one door at each elevator landing. Standing outside of the round elevator and looking at the door, the door opens from left to right (top right hinged). The door width opening is 20 ½ inches which will accommodate a passenger with a walker.
The Air37 is nothing short of a technological marvel! This home elevator operates with five individual turbines, but these powerful turbines only use 5 kilowatts of electricity, making the Air37 an environmentally friendly home elevator. It runs off of a 30 amp/220 volt power supply, which is the same as most washer and dryers. If the power goes out in your home, you will not get stuck in the elevator. The safety system is designed to automatically switch to a slow descent when the power goes out, and mechanical brakes engage if the elevator ever begins to free fall.
Another great benefit of this home elevator is that there is very minimal maintenance required. The only scheduled maintenance per the ASME A17.7 certification is every five years or approximately 15,000 lifts on average. This is when the main seal needs to be replaced. There is a significant cost savings over time if you are to compare this to the regular service required for a traditional residential elevator!
As you look more into it, you will be no doubt find that the Air37 offers everything you need in a residential elevator.
Panoramic and Round. The perfect fit
for any home decor
AIR driven home lift.
No cables or pistons
Self-supporting structure. Installed in as little as one to two days
Modular design for a quick
and clean installation
Plug and play
220v Single Phase
No pit required
Installed directly on the finished floor
The pneumatic vacuum elevator consists of three major components – the exterior cylinder, the elevator car and the suction assembly.
- Exterior assembly – a smooth transparent vertical cylinder made of polycarbonate and aluminium frame that can be installed almost anywhere.
- Elevator car – runs inside the cylinder on rails or columns which form part of the same self supporting structure of the cylinder. The walls of the car are also made of transparent polycarbonate panels. The car is equipped with an anchoring system that activates on reaching the indicated floor.
- Suction Assembly – located on the top of the cylinder. Houses the turbine engines, valves, and the PVE control board.
Accessibility, Mobility and Style
If you are seeking accessibility, mobility and style in your residence while saving space, the PVE37 Vacuum Elevator is the perfect solution for your home elevator needs.
Why stay confined to one level of your home when your mobility declines? With its panoramic but elegant design, the Air37 is a great space saving solution for any home. This residential elevator has been on the market since 2002, with the highest standard of reliability and quality while traveling between 2 to 5 stops and/or 50 feet in total rise. Since there is no need for a machine room with this residential elevator, installation is fast and easy with minimal pre-construction requirements.