SB200 MRL Limited Mobility Lift
Self Supporting modular frame allows complete installation flexibility
SB200 is a vertical platform lift assembled using high quality materials and designed to meet the characteristics of ultimate performance and outstanding aesthetics.
Passengers are lifted by the platform inside the shaft which is constructed of special multi-layer aluminium sandwich type panels or glass panels. The platform moves at a maximum speed of 0.15 m/s.
The platform, the control panel and its buttons are adapted to be used by any category of passengers, including wheelchair users and the visually impaired. A screw driven system ensures durability and the highest level of security compared to other types of drives used in similar platform lifts. Platform control system supports up to 6 stops and 3 doors at each stop.
SB200 has a standard load capacity of 400 kg and a travel height of 13 meters (4m for Commercial). SB200 is designed according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and complies with the stringent European platform lifts standard EN81-41:2010.
Compliant under NCC2016 E3.6 as a Low Rise Low Speed Constant Pressure Operation Lift the SB200 is the obvious choice for a commercial installation requiring a wheelchair lift up to 4000mm.
Durable and reliable the SB200 wheelchair lift is able to be easily installed without the need for a pit/set down which is an advantage cost wise as well as situations where excavation is not possible.
A key installation advantage to the SB200 is it will not require a separate cabinet for a mainboard and pump. Everything the SB200 requires to run is included within its own self supporting glass frame.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant up to 4000mm travel under – NCC2016 E3.6 & AS 1735.12
- Modern aesthetics – Aluminum frame with 10mm laminated glass cladding that can enable a panoramic view for the user. Frame can also be ordered in any custom colours
- Low construction preparation – SB200 includes its own self supporting aluminum frame which removes the construction costs of having to build a masonry lift shaft
- Smooth operation – Electrically operated, the SB200 will gently transport the user between floors
- Installation flexibility – Lift is able to be assembled onsite meaning it is able to be fitted into tight indoor locations
- Either a 50mm pit or a small entry ramp can be included
- 1485 x 1150mm Platform size
- Emergency lowering
- Battery backup
- Emergency autodialer
- Key On/Off on control panel
- Controls on both sides for left or right handed use.
- Braille on buttons available
- Available with or without automatic doorways
- Audible floor notifications
- Landing and cabin displays to show direction of travel and current floor
- 400kg Capacity
From in-home consultation to install
|Rate load||Up to 400kg and more|
|Capacity||Up to 5 persons|
|Drive system||Screw driven|
|Power supply||220-230V, 1phase|
|Motor||Up to 3 kW and more|
|Frequency converter||Soft start - soft stop comes as a standard|
|Travel height||Up to 13 metres|
|Landings||up to 6|
|Platform dimensions||1100 x 1400 1070 x 1485 1150 x 1485 or 1100 x 1400 (lenght x width, mm)|
|Shaft Dimensions||1460 x 1540 or 1540 x 1540 or 1500 x 1540 (lenght x width, mm)|
|Door clearance||940 x 2000 (width x height, mm)|
|Gate||940 x 1300 (width x height, mm)|
|Door configurations||Right or left swing, up to 3 doors per landing|
|Shaft walls||Aluminium profiles with glass or steel panels|
|Standard colors||RAL 9010 (pure white) RAL 9006 (light grey aluminum) *any RAL color available as option|
|Soft start/stop||Comes as a standard|
|Power supply||220-230 V, 1 phase, 40A; 380-400 V, 3 phase, 25A, 50 or 60 Hz|
|Noise level||Less than 70 dB|
|Control system||Micro computer based|
|technical safety equipment||Safety edge around the the platform, emergency STOP buttons, electronic speed control, overload detector, opening control of doors and locks, electronic control of engine performance|