Air Vacuum Home Lift 52Three Passenger Residential Elevator Wheelchair Accessible
- No pit, hoist way, or machine room required
- Self supporting structure
- 50 ft (15m) Total Rise Max
- 20 ft/min travelling speed
- Two to Five Stops
- External cylinder diameter: 52 11/16 inches (1,316mm)
- Internal cabin diameter: 43 1/2 inches (1118mm)
- Internal cabin height: 6’7” (79 inches/ 2007mm)
- Entrance way opening: 32 inches (813mm)
- Through Floor or Balcony Mount Landings
- Power Supply: 35 AMP 220VAC
- In-line and 180° door openings
- Aluminum and polycarbonate cylinder structure
- Automatic interior LED lighting and fan
- Mechanical emergency safety brake system
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
Exterior Diameter: 52 – 11/16 Inches (1,316 millimeters) | Weight: 525 Pounds
Door Opening Options :
Phone | Cabin Key Lock | Earthquake Brackets
Residential elevators Fit anywhere! No Machinery necessary.
This is the largest of the three vacuum elevators, capable of carrying three people or two people if one is in a wheelchair. Even our largest lift takes up less space in your home than other traditional elevators. Like all other vacuum elevators, the Air52 does not need a separate space for machinery or additional room above and below the lift for a pit. Since the unit has a self-supporting structure, you will not have to add a frame to your home before installing it. This means you can fit this lift anywhere in your home!
ECO-Friendly: Plug & Play Residential Elevator
Don’t forget that this vacuum elevator model won’t be costly in your electric bills. As an environmentally-friendly home elevator, the only electrical required to power it is 220V, 35 Amp, single phase service. This wheelchair-accessible residential elevator maintains all of the safety and technology features that the other PVE models have as well. Should a power outage occur, the vacuum lift safely descends to the lowest level and the mechanical door lock enables the passenger to exit, preventing passengers from getting stuck. The cabin is equipped with an LED light as well as a cabin fan that circulates the ambient air throughout the elevator car.
Wheelchair Accessible Home Elevator
The Air52 can be set up to have between two to five stops, which means it can be used in homes up to five stories or a total of 50 feet. It has an external cylinder diameter of 52 11/16 inches. Inside the unit measures a roomy 43 1/2 inches in diameter. This provides enough space for a person in a wheelchair with an attendant or for up to three adults to stand in comfort. The cabin height is 6′ 7″, which is tall enough for provide headroom for most people. Rolling a wheelchair through the 32-inch wide entrance opening is easy to do! With same side or opposite side door offerings, the largest of the residential vacuum elevators can be configured to accommodate almost any installation.
Innovative Design: Panoramic Visibility
There are many options for wheelchair-accessible elevators or lifts, but only the PVE52 gives you the space you need, the safety features you require, and a design that compliments your home’s decor. When you or a loved one needs help getting around in your home, installing a residential elevator is a good choice.
Panoramic and Round. The perfect fit
for any home decor
AIR driven home lift.
No cables or pistons
Self-supporting structure. Installed in as little as one to two days
Modular design for a quick
and clean installation
Plug and play
220v Single Phase
No pit required
Installed directly on the finished floor
The pneumatic vacuum elevator consists of three major components – the exterior cylinder, the elevator car and the suction assembly.
- Exterior assembly – a smooth transparent vertical cylinder made of polycarbonate and aluminium frame that can be installed almost anywhere.
- Elevator car – runs inside the cylinder on rails or columns which form part of the same self supporting structure of the cylinder. The walls of the car are also made of transparent polycarbonate panels. The car is equipped with an anchoring system that activates on reaching the indicated floor.
- Suction Assembly – located on the top of the cylinder. Houses the turbine engines, valves, and the PVE control board.
Accessibility, Mobility and Style
If you are seeking accessibility, mobility and style in your residence while saving space, the PVE37 Vacuum Elevator is the perfect solution for your home elevator needs.
Why stay confined to one level of your home when your mobility declines? With its panoramic but elegant design, the Air37 is a great space saving solution for any home. This residential elevator has been on the market since 2002, with the highest standard of reliability and quality while traveling between 2 to 5 stops and/or 50 feet in total rise. Since there is no need for a machine room with this residential elevator, installation is fast and easy with minimal pre-construction requirements.