Elevate your outdoor living space to the next level with an easy-to-install A5000 Outdoor elevator
Outdoor Concept for Cibes A5000 (400-500kg)
Installing an outdoor lift is a great way to preserve the space inside your building and to provide
comfortable and direct access to the outside.
- Anti-corrosion treated bottom frame (standard)
- Outdoor roof (mandatory)
- Door canopies (mandatory for exposed doors)
- Reinforced fixing brackets (recommended)
- Remote electrical compartment (recommended)
- Frost guard (recommended for cold climates)
- Aluminium doors (recommended)
- Wind calculations up to Wind Zone 4 (available upon request)
The outdoor equipment is available for Cibes A5000 platform sizes 1000 x 1467 and 1100 x 1467 mm.
Equipped with the outdoor concept, the Cibes A5000 is operational within the temperature span of – 10 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius. Please note that the temperature span refers to the actual temperature inside the lift.
- Cibes outdoor lifts should not be installed in zones where the air has a high salinity level and/or chlorine content.
- The lift pit needs to be properly drained to keep the foundation dry.
- Outdoor lifts need regular cleaning to be protected from air pollution and particles.
Why choose an outdoor lift?
Cibes outdoor lifts will resist most weather conditions and are fast and easy to build, thanks to the smart, modular construction. Outdoor installation is a great alternative when you do not have enough space to fit a lift inside the building.
Enjoy your garden
An outdoor lift provides comfortable access to your garden and all the floors of your house.
The ready-made concept, small footprint and low lift pit of Cibes outdoor lifts, generate minimal impact on your building
The smart construction of outdoor lift Cibes A5000 makes it possible to glaze all 4 sides of the lift shaft.
A conventional lifts takes several weeks to install. A 2 stop Cibes outdoor lift can be installed in just 4-5 days.
Reliable Drive System
Cibes screw-driven system is resistant to changes in temperature and humidity. Ideal for outdoor lifts.
Outdoor Lift Equipment
Cibes outdoor lifts are delivered with supplementary equipment to resist to changes in temperature and tough weather conditions.
Inclined Outdoor Roof
The inclined roof protects the lift against rain and snow.
Door canopies protect exposed lift doors from rain and snow.
Reinforced Fixing Brackets
Reinforced fixing brackets will secure the outdoor lift to the building.
The frost guard protects the motor and vital lift electronics from the cold.