Lift TechnicianPositions Available In Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
The team at Direct Lifts have open positions for experienced and junior applicants in the role of Lift Technicians/Installers. This is a great opportunity to join a highly motivated customer focused team in a booming specialist trade.
You will have the opportunity to work within an existing team in the residential and commercial sectors.
You will work towards client satisfaction with accurately and swiftly delivered service.
Training will be provided in all of our range which will provide experience on different styles/types of lifts.
The successful applicant will be a person that possesses the following skills and attributes:
- A passion and curiosity for mechanical and electrical systems
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good at learning and open to continual training and career advancement
- Displays strong communication skills
- Is able to manage variation and changes
- Enjoys achieving targets
Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and hold the following:
- Manual Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Construction White/Safety Card
- Experience working with mechanical and electrical systems
- Electrical Licence
We have an attractive and rewarding negotiable salary on offer to attract a high calibre person to this role.
If you are a highly motivated and energetic individual with strong leadership skills, looking for a challenge and to make their mark on the growth of an innovative company, then we would like to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Police Check/Clean record is required.