QLD Costumer Sales CoordinatorPositions Available In Brisbane
We are looking for an experienced Customer Sales Coordinator to join our team based in QLD. You will be responsible for the daily coordination of Technical Product Consultants and ensuring that all sales queries and site visits for Estimations are managed in a prompt and efficient manner.
Duties will include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, mail or in person.
- Respond to initial sales queries professionally and in a timeous manner.
- Be vigilant of calls waiting and respond positively at all times.
- Evaluate sales requests to set job priorities and process work assignments.
- Schedule events and site meetings with potential clients including but not limited to Home Owners, Architects, Builders, Developers and Interior Designers.
- Efficiently manage day to day work schedules of Technical Product Consultants.
- Assist with reports, forecasting and project planning of the Sales Department.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures for the Sales Department in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Build Client database and actively promote business to drive the increase of sales and customer satisfaction
- Manage and maintain up to date daily records of activities and documentation in the database.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- QLD Driver’s Licence and reliable transport
- Clear Police Check
- Previous Sales or Customer Service experience required
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Have an ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Attention to detail is critical